Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Comics

3 page in 4 days! I love being healthy!



My Alma Mater offers all recent graduates a free course in their continuing studies school so I'm now taking a class on comics (Yay!).  This is for my first assignment, a day in the life of one of your own characters in 24 panels or less. I thought I'd just do rough pencils and some tone here and there but I ended up doing more than that. Still fairly rough, but I'm trying to be less of a perfectionist so I get things done.

P.1 might need some explanation; Amelia grew up and was born in a brothel. As a young woman she came into a large sum of money and used part of it to buy said brothel to ensure that those unfortunate enough to end up there, like her mother, would be well looked after. She visits almost every day; the time she spends there goes towards paying off the contracts of those under her care (she cannot buy the contracts outright so she bends the rules by charging herself high fees to see each person there).

No comments:

Post a Comment