Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Another attempt at Samara

Samara's been on this blog before. She's one of my favourite Mass Effect characters - which is saying something because the series is one of my most beloved things in the entire world. But I have a lot of trouble with her character model; she's basically everything I've ever wanted in a badass lady, beauty, ferocity, determination that would make a Terminator blush. and untold wisdom of a thousand year life span. She had so much potential to be perfect but her model makes her look like a sexy strawberry and does absolutely nothing to convey her complexities. I wanted to try another redesign this time playing  around with the styles worn by Asari in game and made them more battle-monk-ish to suit her. I really wish she had have looked something more like this rather than blatant fanservice for the male segments of the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment