Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good Omens

Crowley and Aziraphale - Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchet
Doing a series of characters designs from Good Omens for fun. Started off with everyone's favourite angel/demon duo and will be moving on to the Four Bikers Horsemen and then the kids if time permits. Mostly done War too at this point.
Originally I thought about having each character with their associated mode of transportation (mostly just because motorcycles are ballin' and I could clearly figure out which kind each Horseman would ride) but I'm rethinking it. Started drawing the Bentley but gave up because doing perspective in photoshop is the worst. Liking this design style for the series and I might just keep it up.
This series will basically be the most men I've drawn ever. Hack-hack-hack. That's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment