Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Always the best student

Anyone noticing a trend of posts on Tuesdays? I am. Three guesses why. Here's a hint, it starts with "My professor" and ends with "is really boring." There might be some other things in that mix. Anyways, I drew some more character designs (in class, in my sketchbook, and he didn't notice*)!
*I would feel really, really badly about this normally, but seriously, the class is like watching paint dry and the prof can be a tad bit offensive every so often.


Inspirations - Finder, again, European and East-Asian historical clothing (the exhibit on Qing clothing at the ROM and obis specifically)
Today, pencil, 10 minutes each?
More designs for Liz's world, her family! Sort of. They're her mother, father, and original self (flesh and blood vs. robot Liz). I think this will be the kind of look for the clothes (at least in her household) with a more natural look for the people outside. Her parents are essentially nobility/rich; I want them to look good, but also the kind of clothes that are both 1. well-made and 2. worn every day. Does the sci-fi fairytale thing come out? I'd really like to hear people's opinions/thoughts about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment