Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Ghost

Inspirations - Queen Amidala from Star Wars, Japanese clothing, Blue Dragon (the opening scene with traditional Chinese dance, again, I don't know its name), revenge/death
Sketched a thumbnail version of this last week while in class. Decided I should do a full version; colour is coming along right now, albeit slowly. She started out as an homage to Queen Amidala's hair in the first Star Wars film (i.e. the horrible prequel) and somehow became very Korean looking with a hint of water-bender. Having difficulty with colours since I'm using colours I don't usually use (pale pinks and purples). She looks so washed out, but that's the point. Agh!
More or less a pair to the girl from the previous post.
EDIT: Added the colour version. Not sold on the clasp at her belt. Took far longer than the last girl. This one took about an hour and a half to colour because I kept changing the colours and fiddling around with things. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment