Thursday, March 08, 2012

Have something happy

I had a bad week. So I drew something insanely peppy and happy. Basic colours blocked out and thats about it.  I've hit the wall so this is it for tonight.
Probably won't stick with these colours; I'm working in CMYK because I'm tired of how poorly everything always prints in RGB, but this version here is RGB, so there's some colour differences from the working file. Debating whether to put a cityscape in the background or some sort of natural setting. Possibly just a funky design. Gah. I hate backgrounds but I really need to get over that. Too tired to write anything more. Oodles of love to everyone else who has had a bad week.

Also, this is the 50th post. Thanks for following or simply stumbling upon my little art blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment